Recently InCap Group’s president, Jim Tennies sat down with Advisorpedia to discuss “Five Myths of Wealth Management M&A.”
Specifically, Jim addresses:
- The complexities of valuing a firm beyond just valuation multiples.
- The notion that selling a company equates to immediate retirement for the owner.
- The differences between various buyers and aggregators in the industry.
- The state of valuations in the wealth management market over the past 12 months.
- How sellers can still participate in the future growth of their company after a transaction.
To hear the interview, click here.